Sponsorship Behind the Walls
• Sponsorship Behind The Walls (SBTW) Project was proposed in 2015 and approved in fall of 2016
• Currently working on guidelines and processes (see guidelines). We hope to start sponsoring addicts in prison later in 2017
• We have a form for your use for your Service Resume for our Workgroup Postions. (see form)
• The step writing will be conducted through mail writing between NA members within our zonal regions who will sponsor addicts seeking recovery who are currently incarcerated in correctional facilities located within the Plains States Zonal Forum (PSZF) regions who want to find a new way to live.
• Workgroup meets virtually via Skype or Zoom video (internet connection desired, but can call in from your home or cell phone) and open to members within the regions in our Zone (Best Little, Iowa, Mid-America, Nebraska, OK, & South Dakota)…it’s simple to get connected, really. We’ll help.
• email for more information, to volunteer, and/or to join us for our next workgroup meeting (see the calendar for upcoming meeting dates)
To carry the message of recovery to the addict who still suffers behind the walls and allow them to experience the miracle of recovery and a new way to live through the 12 steps of NA, despite their limited access to Narcotics Anonymous and sponsorship while incarcerated. To efficiently utilize limited human resources within region members and provide a wider range of service opportunities to members of PSZF regions.